There are many ways to get involved with Culture of Care.
If you are interested in being more hands-on, complete our Individual Involvement form, and tell us how you what to get involved in Culture of Care!
- Attend Culture of Care's monthly town hall meetings to learn more about initiatives. Email email@example.com to learn when the next meeting is or check our events page to learn more about upcoming meetings and programs.
- Request a Step UP! IU training for your student group.
- Become a Culture of Care subcommittee member or chair, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Become a Step UP! IU facilitator, email email@example.com for more information.
- Assist with an upcoming Culture of Care event by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an IU parent or alumni interested in giving money to support Culture of Care, please contact:
Division of Student Affairs