Be a Step UP! IU Program Facilitator
Are you an undergraduate student in at least your second semester of academic study with a GPA of 2.5 or above? Are you a graduate student, faculty, or staff member interested in facilitating programs for undergraduates students?
Consider applying to be a Step UP! IU program facilitator!
- Complete the Step UP! IU program faciliator training
- Attend the Sexual Violence Prevention Core Messaging training
- Undergraduate facilitators are expected to present at least 3 times each semester
- Graduate student, faculty, and staff member facilitators are expected to present at least 2 times each semester
- Attend monthly program facilitator meetings, TBD
The application deadline for the 2017-2018 school year is Friday, September 1, 2017.
The application form below is for undergraduate students only. Graduate student, faculty, and staff members should email email@example.com to apply.
Step UP! IU program facilitator training will be held on Sunday, September 10th in the IMU Persimmon Room. Lunch will be provided.
Sexual Violence Prevention Core Messaging training is TBD.